Dinner for tonight:
I used the instant noodle I bought from Jusco last night:
1. Boil the noodle till it's cooked, rinse with cool water and leave it aside.
2. Stir-fry some chopped garlic (for fragrance), together with some sliced capsicums (green, red and yellow), celery, and Shitake mushroom.
3. Add some water (depends on how much gravy you would like), add some soy sauce and pepper.
4. When it's boiling, beat an egg into it, mix it.
5. Add some corn starch to make the gravy thicker.
6. Pour the vegetables with gravy onto the cooked noodle.
7. Eat :)