Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spaghetti with homemade sauce



200 ml Cream
125 gm Pamersan Cheese (I think it's too cheesy, should have just use 100 gm)
Some chopped Broccoli, Shitake Mushroom and Onions.

1. Oil the sauce pan with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
2. Fry the onions and mushrooms. I prefer the vegetable to be fresh and crispy so I didn't fry it together with the ingredients here.
3. Pour in cream and bring it to boil.
4. When almost boiling, lower the heat and pour in cheese (I should've chopped it into smaller chunks so that it's easier to melt), keep stiring till all mixed well.
5. Pour in boiled spaghetti and broccoli.
6. Mix well and serve.



I love the creamy texture. I tasted it while cooking and it was just nice, but it was too cheesy when mixed with the spaghetti and eat it mouthful. Seriously have to reduce the cheese the next time I make this :p

9 comments:

  1. nice sharing, may i know what is the brand of the cream and where to get it? thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see the small white carton box there? That's the cream but I don't remember what brand. Can easily get from Jusco or other supermarkets, under the butter/cheese section. Just note it's heavy cream, not whipping cream in the aerosol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for the info, but i can't find it at acreefour yesterday. Maybe will try Jusco instead. Thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really nice, why no invite me over to have some? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo yummy...now i intend to have spaghetti for dinner! but my sauce comes from a can :p

    wow...nothing fancy in ingredient to make the sauce...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irene, first time trying mah, don't dare to invite yet, haha...

    Shoba, this is inspired by Ped :) His is much better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mango for your sweet comments in my blog, when are u updating your new post again? Looking forward to read more~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 嗨!
    特地来跑过来给网主与网友拜个早年,祝你们万事如意,身体健康。
    忘掉不好的事,积极过活,能够活着已经是福气,一起加油吧^-^

    ReplyDelete