Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wedding lunch - Farah & Khairi

This is the first time I attended a close Malay friend's wedding. I always see Malay neighbours have jamuan at their homes with catering for weddings, but Farah's one was held in a hall, it was grand. Before I stepped into the hall I smelled the fragrance of Nasi Beriani which made me so hungry~


Not for the guest, this was for the bride & groom and their family, guest had another buffet line.

The wedding cake was bride's custom order to Sheela, simple and pretty. Any orders? :D


They looked like the King and Queen!


After their ceremony and photo sessions with family & friends, we finally got chance to take individual photos with Farah.

Attended with the dress I bought from Irenelim few weeks ago.

Farah, you look stunningly pretty today! Wishing you two a great marriage life ahead :)

11 comments:

  1. Both of you look fabulous! Oh yes... the dress look stunning. :)

    I wonder if you could send me a bigger resolution of the photo, so that I could put it in my customers' page http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/customers/?

    Thanks a million first (so that it's harder for you to refuse, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..ppl help you to advertise wor..
    Irene..you should give her free clothes in return rite...
    Business equation~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both bride and groom look gorgeous. And so does you with that nice dress. Ahem, when will be yours? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My turn? Don't worry, sure will inform you to prepare my wedding gift, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, haha, good idea... Please remind me to give Janice a better price if she purchased from me again...

    In fact, I am still thinking how to "reward" good customers such as Janice, if she introduced customers to me...

    OK Janice, sorry for writing too much here ah, and thanks a million for the small ad and for the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. De'Flea Market Boutique is an online boutique that offering a new trend of shopping experience and varieties of affordable apparels.De'Flea Market Boutique features an eclectic assortment of apparels, ranging from casual Tees to beautiful vintage dresses, handbags and trendy accessories.

    Do drop by for a visit. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. if you interested.. you may visit my online boutique @

    www.eclipseboutique.com

    many dresses and blouse...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there, if you looking for gown or dress, please visit www.cherrypompom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear,if you looking for gownand dress, please visit www.cherrypompom.com

    or visit our showroom at Solaris Mont kiara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,
    if you are looking for fantastic bargains
    1lement Online Fashion will definitely cater your needs.

    *Autumn Clothings are up for grabs @ http://www.1lement.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a nice dress u got there ^^

    ReplyDelete