Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first purchase from online boutique

Air ticket was the only thing I bought (very frequently) from the cyber world.

Recently, I come across an online boutique from Malaysia. She (from the domain name, I assume is a she) left some comments here and I clicked and checked out her site. Clean and pretty web design, with varieties on dresses, blouses, t-shirts, and more. It allows search by text and a tag cloud showing what are the popular stuff there.

I got attracted by a vest, simple and sweet. It isn't expensive. So out of curiosity and great interest, I decided to make a purchase. As taught on the site, I filled in the contact form to order.

Few minutes later, I got a reply in my mailbox, after several email communications on order confirmation, I paid through Maybank2U.

Today, 2 days later, I received a parcel from PosLaju.





It was a nice online-purchasing experience. No hassle on traffic jams, no hassle on finding parking lots in shopping malls (the parking fee is often more than what I paid for the delivery charge), no hassle on snatching pieces of clothes from a "50%-70%" tray (the price on Irenelim Fashion is reasonable enough), and getting my choice right at my doorstep.

Now I can do more stress-free shopping lying on my couch.

11 comments:

  1. The vest looks really good on you. Nice buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah very stylish lor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You're so daring to take risk. My colleagues & I have reservations on the material & cut (fit to size)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I shop for clothes online most of the time. Hehe! It's so easy that I think I'm addicted. Haha! Just bought something online. Waiting for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know how much the vest costs but it looks classy

    ReplyDelete
  6. come and visit http://munchy-dunkincloset.blogspot.com for more clothes at affordable prices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. come visit www.mypretyfashion.blogspot.com for more choice and promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. drop by to say hello ~~ visit us http://shirechintravelstation.blogspot.com !we need your support !! vote us !! we grew faster bcox of u


    From : LALA spree club house
    http://lalaspreeclubhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey.. please visit our website for more choice of dresses and blouse..

    www.eclipseboutique.com

    ready stock and fast delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi..
    Come and visit us for latest Japanese and Korean fashions.
    We have a wide range collection of dresses and blouses.

    http://sunflowerchoco.multiply.com/

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi. what a nice vest u got there. bcoz of your review, now i feel more secure buying from irenelim fashions shop. ^^

    ReplyDelete